Terms of Service
#ILGive, an initiative of Forefront, is supported by GiveGab, an online fundraising platform. As an organization choosing to participate and collaborate as a benefitting partner, Forefront requires that you agree to these Terms of Service:
- Eligible organizations are 501(c)(3) nonprofits and will provide an EIN number for verification.
- Eligible organizations are headquartered or providing services in Illinois.
- Eligible organizations are registered to fundraise within the state of Illinois.
- Eligible organizations are expected to focus marketing efforts in the days immediately leading up to #ILGive to create a sense of excitement among donors, volunteers and media partners.
- Participating organizations that have a website or Facebook page are expected to add the #ILGive link to one or both.
- Staff members, board of directors and volunteers of participating organizations are encouraged to promote the #ILGive over the course of the event using social media.
- Forefront is not responsible for the amount of money contributed over the course of the event. Donors choose where to place their gifts and Forefront has no control of this process.
- GiveGab.com is an online platform which will safely process all contributions made to the event. In order to participate in #ILGive you must submit bank routing and account info to GiveGab so that donations may be deposited to your account
- Participating organizations will receive all monies donated less any transaction fees not covered by the individual donor within 5-7 business days via electronic funds transfer.
- Any donations processed outside of the Giving Day Period, through GiveGab.com, or subsequent recurring donations are subject to transaction fees outlined on the GiveGab.com pricing page: info.givegab.com/pricing.